|EvolveRight Development Consultants|
Our aim is to develop professionals to their full potential in the subject areas offered by EvolveRight Development Consultants (“EvolveRight”). The following conditions are therefore intended to be as simple as possible to meet your development needs.
Guidelines to Candidates / Employers
The responsibilities of any professional in an organisation can be both physically and mentally demanding. It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that candidates are free from any condition which would affect their capability to undertake their chosen course and that they have the aptitude to cope with an in-depth course of study. (We welcome candidates with disabilities for training but it remains their employer’s responsibility to ensure that they are appropriately supported in their workplace.)
Terms of Booking
- Bookings may be made by email, via the EvolveRight Website, letter or telephone. Telephone bookings must be confirmed by email on request.
- All acceptances of bookings for training courses will be confirmed by email.
- Confirmation of acceptance of a booking by EvolveRight is binding on the party making the booking.
- Any changes to training times requested by an employer must be notified no less than 7 days prior to commencement of the course.
- If a delegate arrives late for a course or is absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept them for further training on that course if we feel they will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable.
- On the rare occasion of unforeseen circumstances EvolveRight may find it necessary to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
Terms of Cancellation
If you have to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- Training or development sessions cancelled with no less than 28 days notice, fully refundable.
- Training or development sessions cancelled with no less than 21 days notice, 50% refundable.
- Training or development sessions cancelled with less than 14 days notice, no refund shall be given.
- If a delegate does not attend a course and has not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
Terms of Payment.
- All payments must be made within 14 days of receipt of invoice or in advance with your booking if made less than 28 days prior to commencement of the course.
- Payments should be made payable to ' EvolveRight Development Consultants'
- All training will be conducted in suitable facilities within reasonable reach of your Organisation or Company.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the EvolveRight website.
- EvolveRight reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- All rights and copyright used in the evolveright.co.uk / evolveright.com website are owned or licensed by EvolveRight.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely
- In accessing the EvolveRight web-pages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single computer at any time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the EvolveRight website for your personal use.
- Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the EvolveRight website without the prior written permission of EvolveRight or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by EvolveRight to use any item displayed.
- Whilst EvolveRight makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
- EvolveRight reserves the right to vary any booking and/or course fees and the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All course bookings are subject to availability of places and EvolveRight reserves the right to refuse to accept any booking and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any party.
- Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where on-line payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by EvolveRight or its agents.
- EvolveRight shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- EvolveRight do not take responsibility for how the information disseminated in their development training is used within the employers organisations
- The material on this site is given for general information only and does not constitute professional advice. We do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this website.
- The EvolveRight web team endeavours to update the contents of this website on a regular basis, however information may not always be up to date and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability for any purpose or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained herein. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- EvolveRight will comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We understand the importance or maintaining and protecting your privacy and will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone without your consent.
- When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as registering for a course or downloading information we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling in an online form. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used to support your relationship with EvolveRight. From time to time we may use this information to provide you with relevant information we think would be of particular interest. At a minimum we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing. We will follow local requirements, such as allowing you to opt in before receiving unsolicited contact, where applicable.
- If you would prefer not to receive marketing information, invitations to seminars, updates on developments and such like, then email us and let us know.
- We may use information we hold about you to monitor the use of the EvolveRight website and to keep records of traffic flows to the site. This may be by using a "cookie" or small piece of information stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. The cookies that we use contain no personal information that could be used to identify you. It is possible to configure your browser so that cookies are not used automatically but this may prevent you from having the benefit of some of the site's features.
- EvolveRight works closely with other Organisations’ and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, sending postal mail and email, and customer service. They are provided with personal information necessary to perform the task and may not use it for any other purpose.
- Account and other personal information will be released by EvolveRight when we believe it is necessary to comply with law.
- This site includes links to other sites which we consider may be of interest to you. EvolveRight cannot and has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and cannot be liable for their content. Users link to other sites at their own risk and use such sites according to the terms and conditions of use of such sites.
- By using the EvolveRight website you consent to the collection and use of your information as described in this policy.
- You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you. Requests should be made in writing via the contact details provided above.